Should I purchase commercial auto insurance?

You will need to purchase commercial auto insurance if any vehicles are registered in the name of your business. If employees use their own cars for work purposes, you may consider purchasing excess general liability coverage as a protection against claims if they are in an accident. Remember that the more time spent on the road, the more statistically likely a driver is to have an accident. Your auto insurance coverage levels should reflect this important factor.

Comments (0)

Leave a Reply