Are you in the dark about what questions to ask about business liability? Well here’s a primer for both first time buyers and those looking to switch providers.
- Will the business liability insurance cover injuries that occur away from my business property?
- Are food illnesses and dispensing of medicine covered?
- Should a lawsuit occur, will the business liability insurance provide immediate funds for legal defense?
- Are allegations of corporal punishment covered?
- Are the actions of volunteers and helpers covered?
- If my pet causes an injury on business property, will the insurance cover the medical costs?
If you are in the market for business liability insurance, make sure to visit Insurancequoteonline.com. Insurancequoteonline.com can help you find the right coverage for the right price. For more information, click for a free quote or call our insurance specialists at 1.800.649.9094 to speak to one of our friendly representatives today.